Health and Safety Advisor – Corporate - £200 to £220p/d – 3 month contract – Slough – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based in Slough.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 3 month contract with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £200 to £220p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting risk assessments
- Conducting audits
- Ensuring compliance actions are followed through
- Providing day to day health and safety guidance
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Be a Technical Member of IOSH or have the equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within a Corporate, Facilities Management, Office or Manufacturing environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.