Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - £30k - £35k + Car + Extensive package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-established Utilities organisation based in Stanmore and covering sites North of the river and surrounding counties.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a fast paced organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety on site and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Have Health and Safety experience working in a Utilities/Civils/Construction environment
- Be an engaging and communicative individual
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
- Providing support, guidance and advise on all Health & Safety matters
- Reviewing RAMS
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £35k + Car + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org