Health and Safety Advisor - Central London – 12 Month FTC – £30k to £34.5k - Property Sector - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-established organisation based in Central London.
Working as a valued part of a dedicated Health and Safety team, the successful Health & Safety Advisor will play a key part in supporting the Health and Safety procedures and practices across two sites that are located closely together.
This position is offered as a 12 Month FTC, however there may be an opportunity to extend thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of up to £34,500 depending on qualifications and experience – with a fantastic opportunity to work within an established environment.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Preparing weekly Health and Safety reports
- Monitoring the delivery of the action plan for the Health and Safety project
- Providing general support to the Head of Health and Safety
- Acting as the key point of contact for Health and Safety communication
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General certificate
- 1 to 2 years Health and Safety Experience
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.