Health and Safety Advisor - £30k plus Company car
I am currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor (£30k plus package) to join a market leading provider within the Social Housing industry. The successful candidate will be based from a head office with travel over the national portfolio, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to Health and Safety to help them provide a market leading service to their customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across the UK. As the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for liaising with operational managers and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Health and Safety standards.
The successful candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- A full UK driving license
- Experience managing safety within a Social Housing or Property based portfolio
- Experience of delivering Health and Safety training
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across a national portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and Property Managers
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a generous salary of £30,000 – rising to £32,000 after 12 months plus benefits package including a company car.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.