Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-established international education services company based in Brighton with travel to a range of sites throughout the UK.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that makes a real difference to a range of education providers around the world. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for 45 separate educational organisations across the UK. You will be a part of a cohesive and supportive team within a role that has opportunity to really develop within a variety of environments.
Why this is a great opportunity:
This is an opportunity join an ever-expanding international organisation that is well renowned in its space with ambitious growth plans. This organisation offers an extremely diverse role with a variety of multisite travel and a real sense of autonomy in the way you want to carry out the position.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Compiling, tracking and ensuring completion of existing H&S and Fire Safety Action Plans for all premises
- Conducting ad-hoc targeted audits of various other H&S and Fire Safety based arrangements
- Providing audit report content for business reports and communicate audit findings appropriately and in a professional manor
- Building in necessary remedial actions arising from incidents to Centre H&S Action Plans and track through to completion, including risk assessment review where necessary
- Delivering H&S training to Centre staff, within capability to do so
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent Health and Safety qualification (NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent in Health and Safety desirable)
- Internal or external auditor qualifications (desirable)
- Level 3 Fire Safety qualifications (desirable)
- Relevant safety training qualifications (desirable)
- Auditing experience with experience travelling multiple sites within large and diverse organisations (Open to backgrounds with a preference for Education, Local Authority, Care and Consultancy)
- An outgoing and approachable personality with a solution focused mindset who is open to working for an organisation that requires flexibility from their employees
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits package.