Health and Safety Advisor - London - £35k - £42k - M&E/Construction + Extensive Package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a market leading Principal Contractor who are well received in the market with an excellent reputation. This is a single site role based near Westminster. This role is to include a salary of £35k-£42k + Package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety professional to put your mark on the Health and Safety function of an organisation and drive a positive Safety culture within a renowned organisation.
As the Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Operational onsite duties including tool box talks, inspections, inductions
- Reducing risk company wide
- Delivering in house training
- Implementing the company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate minimum (ideally Construction Certificate)
- Possess operational onsite construction experience (Fit Out / M&E / FM is extremely desirable)
- Be an engaging and ambitious individual who is able to liaise and influence at all levels
The is ideal candidate will receive a salary of up to £42k + travel allowance and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com