Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - Luton and South East - £35k - £45k + Extensive package
A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a market leading Construction Principal Contractor based in Luton and covering sites across the South East.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a HSEQ professional looking to progress their career with a reputable company that heavily invest in their positive Safety culture. You will be responsible for driving Safety forward within an organisation that pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. As a business unit they are looking to increase their turnover by over £140m in the next four years, offering you personal growth opportunities.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the Health and Safety across the sites and projects
- Providing expert support and guidance to the project and site teams on all Health and Safety matters
- Attending and providing advice at the site meetings
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Possess Construction experience (ideally in New Build - RC or Timber Frame)
- Have a strong passion for Safety and wanting to continuously improve
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is up to £45K + a very attractive package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org