Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor required to join a Leading manufacturing company based near Leicester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for all Health, Safety policies and procedures and working with the team to promote a positive culture across the site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Specialist will be responsible for:
- Culture improvements on the shop floor
- Monitoring HS performance, inspections and audits
- Maintaining management systems
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Experience in Manufacturing or similar industry.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business.
In return the position is paying between £30-35k with 25 days annual leave, Contributory Pension 3% and 4x death in service.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.