Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next part time contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a nationally recognised business, covering multiple sites across East London.
Reporting directly to the Rail Contracts Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 1 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £275 - £300 per day plus travel expenses.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Overseeing safety onsite
- Providing safety briefings
- Undertaking site inspections
- Reviewing documentation
- Undertaking risk assessments and method statements
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a minimum
- Have the ICI part of the Sentinel Rail Card is essential
- Have experience within Civils / Infrastructure is essential
- Be able to cover multiple sites across East London
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.