Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - South UK travel - £30k - £42k + Package
A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a well-established Construction Contractor covering sites across the South UK
This position is an excellent opportunity for a HSEQ professional looking to progress their career with a reputable company that heavily invest in their positive Safety culture. You will be responsible for driving Safety forward within an organisation that pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture.
As Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the Health and Safety across the sites and projects
- Provide expert support and guidance to the project and site teams on all Health and Safety matters
- Attending and providing advice at the site meetings
- Keeping up to date with all accreditations and integrated management systems
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or Diploma level Health and Safety qualification)
- Have construction experience (ideally in new build, fit out or groundworks)
- Be able to communicate effectively and regularly with other H&S staff
- Possess a strong passion for Safety and wanting to continuously improve
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is up to £42k + a package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com