We have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a growing and progressive groundworks organisation that is well established and reputable in their market. This is a Birmingham based role covering sites in the surrounding areas. This is to pay a salary of up to £35k + Car + Package.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a commercially minded Health and Safety professional who is looking to get their foot in the door with a well-established company whom pride themselves on the speed and quality of project delivery to their clients. You will work operational, onsite responsibilities within a variation of construction environments whilst being assisted in developing your health and safety credentials.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limit:
- Carrying out inspections and audits on construction sites and then reporting your findings
- Providing guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Undertaking training/inductions
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate, ideally Construction Certificate
- Have experience within the groundworks/house build sector
- Possess the gravitas to liaise at all levels from site operatives to director level
- Be happy to work in fast paced, challenging environments
The is ideal candidate will receive a salary of up to £35k + Car + Package. This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!