Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a rapidly growing Health and Safety consultancy, offering Health and Safety services and advice to a variety of clients based in the midlands.
Reporting into the company’s Managing Director, this role will initially be based in the company’s Leicester office with the view to become a Health and Safety Consultant and Trainer managing your own client base.
You will be part of a supportive and encouraging consultancy team who genuinely support each other and work collaboratively.
(Health and Safety Advisor) – (Leicester) – (£28,000 - £35,000 plus bonus and package)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company who pride themselves on providing personal and individual services to their clients. Reporting directly to the Managing Director with responsibility for shadowing and assisting the company’s consultants with a view to developing into a Health and Safety Consultant, you will support the growth of the company by playing a pivotal part in the Health and Safety Team.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be exposed to a number of different industry sectors
- You will be part of a company that pride themselves on offering tailored and personal services to their clients
- There will inevitably be opportunities to progress within the business as they continue to grow
- You will have the autonomy to be creative and provide pragmatic solutions
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Shadowing and assisting the company’s consultants to begin with, with a view to start managing your own client base
- Assisting in the report writing and administrative tasks of the company’s consultants
- Training and developing in to a Health and Safety Consultant and Trainer
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Hold a full UK Driving License
- Possess a positive and collaborative approach to Health and Safety
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £32,000 plus bonus and benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.