Health and Safety Advisor - Civils/Rail - Hull - £35k - £45k + attractive package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious Civils/Construction organisation based in Hull, covering sites across Leeds and Hull.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well establish company who pride themselves on providing high quality products and services to blue chip clients. Reporting directly in to the Head of Safety you will support the organisation in driving their Safety culture forward.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the Health and Safety across the sites and projects
- Providing expert support and guidance to the project and site teams on all Health and Safety matters
- Attending and providing advice at the site meetings
- On site audits and inspections
- Reviewing RAMS
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience in the Civils/Rail sector
- Have a hands-on approach to Health and Safety
- Be a forward thinking, engaging, proactive individual
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £45k with + car or car allowance and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org