Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a fast growing and carefully considered Health and Safety Consultancy who have continued a steady rate of growth throughout their internal team and their intriguing client base.
Reporting into the Director of Consultancy Services, this role will be based in the company’s South Greater London office, visiting clients within the London area.
You will be part of a team that are hungry to succeed and work hard together to do so and the company are proud to reward their team.
£28,000 to £40,000 Plus Benefits – Health and Safety Advisor – London
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conducting audits, risk assessments and carrying out method statements for external clients
- Conducting Fire Risk Assessments for clients (if this is something you are interested / experienced in)
- Carrying out client premises inspections and advising clients accordingly
- Delivering Health and Safety Training to clients and employees
- Advising clients on upcoming changes in legislation
Why this is a great opportunity:
- To work with some intriguing and truly exciting and prestigious clients
- You will be part of a company that reward their staff for hard work (one member of their team has received a 71% pay rise in 2 years)
- You will be supported in both time and resources for CPD by the company
- To be part of a fun, collaborative and tight knit team
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- 3-5 years of Health and Safety experience (ideally)
In return the salary is between £28,000 to £40,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!