Health and Safety Advisor - Construction/New build - East Anglia - £35k - £40k + Package
A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a market leading Construction Contractor based in East Anglia and covering sites between Lincoln, Peterborough and Cambridge.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a HSEQ professional looking to progress their career with a reputable company that heavily invest in their positive Safety culture. You will be responsible for driving Safety forward within an organisation that pride themselves on their impeccable Safety culture. With the solid Health and Safety team they have and the high standards they work to, this position is the perfect opportunity to build a good foundation for your career.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the Health and Safety across the sites and projects
- Providing expert support and guidance to the project and site teams on all Health and Safety matters
- Attending and providing advice at the site meetings
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor Candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Have Construction experience (ideally in New Build)
- Have a strong passion for Safety and wanting to continuously improve
In return, the salary offered for the Health and Safety Advisor is up to £40K + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com