Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - £35k - £45k + Extensive Package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious market leading Construction organisation based near Chigwell and covering sites within the M25.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company who pride themselves on providing high quality products and services. Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Director, you will support the organisation in driving their Safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Generous package, including a car or car allowance
- Incredible opportunity to shape the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your Safety stamp on the organisation
- Well renowned business with an impeccable reputation
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting site audits and inspections
- Producing risk assessments and method statements
- Provide professional advice and guidance to senior management teams
- Visit projects regularly to provide support, guidance and advise on all Health and Safety matters
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in Construction Health and Safety (ideally within new build)
- Have the ability and gravitas to persuade and challenge members of staff
- Be an ambitious and driven individual able to liaise at all levels
- Be able to demonstrate your commitment to develop your Health and Safety career
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £45k + car or car allowance and package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.