Health and Safety Advisor - Up to £36k + 5k car allowance
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor (£34k - £36k plus package) to join a market leading provider within the Care industry. The successful candidate will work be based from a local office or home based covering the national portfolio, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to Health and Safety to help them provide a market leading service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across the UK. As the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for liaising with operational managers and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Health and Safety standards.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (Ideally NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level)
- Ideally graduate IOSH membership; Grad IOSH
- Experience managing safety within the Healthcare or Care sectors
- Experience working across a multiple site portfolio
In Return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across a national portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and Property Managers
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a generous salary of £34,000 - £36,000 plus a great package. This includes a £5,000 company car or allowance, mileage paid, I.T equipment.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.