We have a new opportunity available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a growing and progressive Construction Health and Safety Consultancy. This is a flexible role with the office based in Essex covering sites within the M25. This is to pay a salary of up to £35k + Car Allowance + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a team orientated Health and Safety professional who is looking to progress a career within the construction Health and Safety industry. You will work operational, onsite responsibilities within a progressive and close-knit team as part of a business that is growing rapidly and therefore has produced this opportunity for someone looking to forge a career in Construction Health and Safety.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include:
- Carrying out inspections and audits on construction sites
- Producing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Writing policies and procedures
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate, ideally Construction Certificate
- Have construction industry experience (M+E, Installation, Fit Out experience is desirable)
- Have a full UK driving license
- Be engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
The is ideal candidate will receive a salary of up to £35k + Car Allowance + Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on