Principal People have a new opportunity available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a growing and progressive construction health and safety consultancy. This is a flexible role with the office based in Essex covering sites within the M25. This is to pay a salary of up to £35k + Car Allowance + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a team orientated H&S professional who is looking to progress a career within the construction health and safety industry. You will work operational, onsite responsibilities within a progressive and close-knit team as part of a business that is growing rapidly and therefore has produced this opportunity for someone looking to forge a career in Health and Safety.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limit to
- Carrying out inspections and audits on construction sites
- Producing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Writing policies and procedures
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate, ideally Construction Certificate
- Have construction industry experience (M+E, Installation, Fit Out exp is desirable)
- Have a full UK driving license
- Be engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
The is ideal candidate will receive a salary of up to £35k + Car Allowance + Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!