Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-established and ever expanding charitable organisation that has bases in and around the London area.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation that makes a difference. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that has opportunity to progress and most of all; develop your career within Health and Safety. The Health and Safety Advisor will ideally be based in or around the London area with travel throughout the UK to a wide variety of sites.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This is an opportunity to work for a nationally renowned charitable organisation that really make a difference to you people’s lives up and down the country
- This organisation offers an extremely flexible and diverse role with a variety of multisite travel to a range of sites throughout the UK
As the Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in driving and influencing the Health and Safety culture
- Undertaking workplace Health and Safety inspections, and supporting the undertaking of local safety inspections
- Undertaking referred advanced Display Screen Equipment Assessments, and ensuring recommendations are provided back to the line manager for action
- Delivering Health and Safety related training and supporting the organisations overall Learning and Development strategy
- Managing and delivering key projects relating to Health and Safety management, as directed by the Head or Senior Head of Health and Safety
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate (TechIOSH membership)
- Possess minimum of two years’ experience working within a large multi-disciplined organisation (relatively flexible with backgrounds with a preference for Charity, Education, Social Housing, Consultancy and Local Government)
- An approachable personality who is looking to develop their skills within Health and Safety and ultimately shares the same values as the company
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £32,000 + package.