Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a construction business, covering a site based in East London.
Reporting directly to the HSQE Director, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 6 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a daily rate from £240-£265 per day.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Daily inspections
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards are up to the clients standard
- Auditing sites
- Attending on site meetings
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate (essential)
- Have RC Frames experience (essential)
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.