Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor required to join a Transport company covering the South east region of the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for assisting the Health and Safety Manager with all policies and procedures and working with the team to promote a positive culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands-on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Improving working behaviour
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture on the site.
- Monitoring HS performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Health and Safety experience, in heavier industries such as Manufacturing, Logistics, Transport, Engineering etc.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of the business
In return the salary is between £34-37K, Car, pension and 23 days’ holiday. Interview slots are to be confirmed, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.