Health and Safety Advisor – £15p/h to £20p/h – Public Sector – Cornwall – 6 Week Contract - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based in Cornwall.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful candidate will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-week contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered an hourly rate of £15p/h to £20p/h depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Creating and writing risk assessments and method statements
- Observing the site team
- Writing up of operational procedures
- Ensuring compliance throughout the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience ideally working within a Facilities Management, NHS, Building Services, or Maintenance industries although our client is open to industry backgrounds.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive