We currently have a fantastic position for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-established and successful house-build organisation covering three projects in the South of Wiltshire. This excellent opportunity is to pay the successful candidate £35k-£40k + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Bonus.
In this role, the successful candidate will play a key part within the Health and Safety team, in delivering a strong Health and Safety culture whilst undertaking operational duties upon the projects they are covering.
This forward-thinking business offer excellent opportunities for progression and a great working atmosphere whilst working as part of a highly valued and supportive team.
If you are selected for this Health and Safety Advisor role you will be responsible for:
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Site Inspections
- Site management Plans
- Traffic Management and logistics
- Tool Box Talks
- Other operational Health and Safety Responsibilities
To be considered for the post of Health and Safety Advisor you will have these essentials;
- Be of NEBOSH General Certificate level minimum (Construction Certificate desirable)
- Have Construction Health and Safety experience (House build / New Build is desirable)
- Experience with Site Management Plans / Traffic Management is highly desirable
- Be an engaging and communicative individual who is able to liaise at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of £35k-£40k + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Bonus.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com