Health and Safety Advisor required to join a forward-thinking and constantly evolving consultancy, offering Health and Safety services and advice to a diverse portfolio of key clients in Berkshire area.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is an opening to join one of the markets most innovative and exciting consultancies, playing a pivotal part in the company’s upwards trajectory over the upcoming months and years.
Reporting into the company’s Regional Consultancy Manager, this role will be home based, spending 4 days of the week travelling between client sites and 1 day report writing from home.
You will be an important part of a team of consultants who are collaborative in their approach and celebrate their success together, regularly meeting up as a group and on a one-to-one basis to ensure that you are supported in your job role.
£35,000 to £45,000 Plus Benefits - Health and Safety Advisor – Berkshire
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Eventually managing your own client base and acting as the point of contact for a selected few SME’s
- Facilitating change through offering sound Health and Safety support to external clients
- Using the company’s industry leading software platform to assist clients with their Health and Safety needs
- Conducting audits, risk assessments and carrying out method statements
- Providing guidance in relation to Health and Safety documentation - producing GAP Analysis Reports
- Advising clients on upcoming changes in legislation
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of a company that considers their people as paramount, indicated by their personal and generous benefits package
- You will be considered as a crucial part of a forward-thinking organisation who have some exciting products and services being released in the next 12 months
- You will be exposed to future opportunities within an ever-expanding consultancy
- You will gain a footprint in multiple industries of Health and Safety that will be beneficial for you in the rest of your career
- You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
- To be recognised, associated and working alongside some of the most credible professionals within the Health and Safety Industry
- You will be completely supported in to your integration as an Advisor / Consultant, professionally and personally – with no expectations or uncomfortable targets
- Your clients will be tailored around your interests and your location – you will travel no further than approximately 20-40 miles from your home address, meaning you can enjoy a work / life balance alongside a diverse job role
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- CMIOSH or GradIOSH
- Full UK Driving License
In return, the salary is between £35,000 to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus an excellent package.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to email@example.com