Principal People have been engaged to search for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a leading Contractor, working on prestigious projects, covering sites between Milton Keynes, London and Kent.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within a renowned organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety on projects and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels from Senior Management to Apprentices
- Have Health and Safety Construction experience (Groundworks, Civils, RC Frame)
- Be an engaging, driven and innovative individual able to work with senior appointments and provide solutions to identified issues.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
- Attend design, client and site meetings to give advice and discuss H&S
- Having a strong safety presence on the projects
- Provide support, guidance and advise on all H&S matters
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40k + Car Allowance + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!