Health and Safety Advisor- South UK - Highways - Up you £47k + extensive package
A Health and Safety Advisor is required to join a market leading Principal Contractor within their Highways business unit covering projects around the South East.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to progress their career with a globally renowned company, you will be responsible for driving Safety forward within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their excellent safety culture. It is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on how the company develop their safety culture.
As the Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and improving the H&S culture across the business units
- Provide expert support and guidance to the project and site teams on all H&S matters
- Influencing and improving Safety long term for the business
- Undertaking site audits and inspections, risk assessments and method statement and accident investigations
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will have:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Experience within Highways / Civil Engineering / Construction
- The ability to liaise at all levels
- Be a driven, strong minded individual and able to work in high pressure environments
The is ideal candidate will receive a salary of up to £47k + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com