I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a Construction / Refurbishment Contractor working on prestigious projects. This position is based near Leatherhead covering sites across the South East. This role is to pay £30-40k plus Car and Package.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within an expanding organisation who pride themselves on their friendly culture. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety on their projects and have the opportunity implement your own policies and procedures.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels from Senior Management to Apprentices
- Possess Health and Safety Construction experience (ideally Fit Out or Refurbishment)
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site audits and inspections
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Providing support, guidance and advise on all Health & Safety matters
Return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40k, Car and Package. If you are interested please follow the link to apply!