Principal People have been engaged to search for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a leading charity and property management company, working with their diverse property portfolio, covering sites across London.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work within an organisation that truly care about the people they work with. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will drive and assist operationally with Health and Safety policies and procedures and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
The successful Candidate will:
- Possess a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ideally have experience of working within the following sectors; residential property, charity, local government
- Ideally have experience of lone working
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Carrying out health and safety audits and inspections
- Delivering training to managers and staff
- Providing a high quality and responsive advisory service to the company across all services and residential properties.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £34k + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!