Health and Safety Advisor – Up to £50k + Package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor (up to £50k) to join a reputable Demolition organisation. This will be covering multiple projects and the organisation has a project based in Reading, Central London, Egham, Leicester and other various smaller projects based in Greater London. You will be responsible for visiting these sites one by one daily. The organisation are committed to HSE with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the board.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an excellent portfolio prestigious projects. Reporting into the Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible to drive the health and safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction certificate (essential)
- Have experience working within the Demolition or Civil Engineering industry (essential)
- Hold a demolition or asbestos ticket (beneficial but not essential)
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Health and Safety inspections and site walks
- Site audits
- Attending client meetings
- Liaising with site teams and advise on Safety
- Planning their own diary and working autonomously
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £50k plus an extensive package which includes a company vehicle, travel expenses, 26 days of annual leave, 4 days of additional annual leave if required, qualification funding and a government standard pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email email@example.com to express your interest.