Health and Safety Advisor - up to £40k + package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor (up to £40k) to join a prestigious Utilities organisation. The successful candidate will cover three offices where two are based in reading and the third in Swindon, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to HSE with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the board.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent reputation within the south of England. Reporting into the Head of Health and Safety, you will be responsible for driving the offices health and safety culture forward. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (essential)
- Have experience with DSE assessments (essential)
- Have experience working within an office environment within health and safety (essential)
In return, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Liaising with stake holders
- Ensuring and delivering DSE programmes
- Monitoring and working with HR regarding sickness and absences
- Developing plan and strategies to help improve awareness of health, safety and wellbeing
- Promoting hazard spotting
- Improving behavior and culture
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a generous salary of up to £40,000, plus a great package. This includes travel expenses, 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, private contribution pension which can be doubled up to 6%, benefits programme, work phone and a laptop.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate telephone interview availability for next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email email@example.com to express your interest.