Health and Safety Advisor required to join an established Construction organisation in the North-East area.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is an exceptional chance for an ambitious go-getter, who wants to develop their career within a supportive and ambitious environment.
Reporting into the Senior Health and Safety Manager, this role will be based out of an office in Newcastle travelling to sites across the North East (within a 30-mile radius). You will be part of a growing and close-knit team, offering Health and Safety advice on up to 20 projects.
£30,000 to £40,000 plus car or allowance + benefits - Health and Safety Advisor – Newcastle
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for advising on CDM, reviewing RAMS, site inspections and advising site teams.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This organisation is willing to invest in further development and multiple team members studying the NEBOSH Diploma
- You will be involved in the revamping of their Management Systems
- Be involved in their five-year plan to infiltrate in to the top five of their market
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- Hold the NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent)
- Hold Health and Safety experience within Construction
- Have exposure and confidence to advise on CDM
- Hold a full UK Driving License
In return, the salary is between £30,000 to £40,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus an excellent package.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org