H&S Advisor– South England – Construction and Utilities - £40K – 45K + Bonus and Company Car
Health and Safety Advisor required to join a Utilities organisation based in the South of England covering based from Brighton you will cover sites between Hampshire and Kent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join an organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance within Health and Safety policies and procedures and working with the team to promote a positive culture across the business.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work for the client and will give the opportunity to make the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress within this leading organisations.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Liaising with Project Managers regarding safety
- Attending safety meeting
- Reviewing tender documents
- Reviewing contract documents
- Site Inspections
- Championing initiatives
- Monitoring HS performance, inspections and audits
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Health and Safety experience, in Utilities, Civil Engineering, Construction, Rail and/ or other high risk infrastructure experience.
- CDM Knowledge
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return the salary is between £40-45K, Bonus of up to 10%, match pension of up to 9%, Company Car, health care cash scheme and 25days annual leave. Interview slots will be week of the 25th September, please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.