Health and Safety Advisor
Are you a collaborative Health and Safety Advisor, who understands that a solutions focused, business partner approach produces the best results? If so, this opportunity will certainly be of interest to you.
Working with one of the leading Property Management organisations with a diverse portfolio throughout the UK, you will join an award winning organisation who are going from strength to strength. If successful you will be home-based, reporting to the Head of Health and Safety and work autonomously to cover a portfolio of properties in south of the UK.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will have the opportunity to work within a driven and motivated team, striving for best practice within health and safety
- You will have the chance to grow with an expanding organisation who already have an excellent reputation within the industry
- There is an excellent chance of progression, and you will be supported and developed by the organisation who are genuinely committed to CPD
- You will benefit from working with an innovative Head of Health and Safety who embraces new ideas and promotes change
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with all levels of staff
- Articulating technical legislative issues, in a non-technical way, engaging with the workforce
- Providing guidance, advice and assurance to the organisation
- Designing and delivering effective training programmes
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification, ideally Diploma
- Have experience in a large organisation with an expansive property portfolio
- Possess a genuine desire to act with integrity and have the passion to want to keep people safe
- Be self-motivated, resilient and a team player
- Have previous experience working autonomously in a multi-site role
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of c. £45k, plus a generous package, including; £4.5k car allowance, Bupa healthcare, pension, 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible, please respond now to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity.