Health and Safety Advisor – up to £28,500
We are recruiting a Health and Safety Advisor of behalf of a local organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented safety professional looking to make a difference. You will have the rare chance to work within this fun and diverse organisation where no two days are the same.
As the Health and Safety Advisoryou will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment, with the chance to be part of a very rewarding and fun work environment. The successful candidate will ideally be based near or just south of Nottingham the and happy with occasional travel across the two sites.
Why is this a great opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that have an incredible work culture, are well respected in the local area and recently undertaken a multi-million-pound development. They boast outstanding facilities supported by a professional and friendly team. You will be provided with the necessary tools to carry out the role to the highest standards across a diverse and exciting estate, no two days will be the same!
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out site inspections
- Delivering health and safety training
- Conducting audits
- Managing external contractors
- Developing policies and procedures
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification, ideally Diploma
- Ideally have experience working within a property management or estates environment
- Possess a genuine desire to act with integrity and have the passion to want to keep people safe
- Be self-motivated and resilient
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £28,500, plus 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and a generous pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible, please respond now to ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity.