£30,000 to £42,000 – Health and Safety Advisor – London
Health and Safety Advisor required to join an internationally recognised and award winning media outlet to be based in their prestigious London offices.
Reporting into the Account Director and FM team this role will be office based, liasing with the department managers to ensure Health, Safety and Facilities compliance throughout.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Liaising with department managers to ensure compliance throughout each department
- Conducting audits, risk assessments and maintaining the health and safety management systems
- Coordinating relevant safety meetings between internal managers and the estate department
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You will work with an internationally recognised media brand
- There will be the potential for international travel if this is something that interests you
- To work with a fascinating and multi-faceted company!
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
In return the salary is up to £42,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus benefits.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org