Principal People have an exciting position available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a well-respected construction and civil engineering organisation whom are well established and reputable in their market. This role is based near to Orpington covering South East remits and is paying £40-55k DOE + Car.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a H&S professional who is looking to get their foot in the door with a well-established company who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients and reputation within the industry. They are searching for an individual who has experience working within groundworks environments as their projects lie predominantly within this area of industry.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include but not limit to
- Carrying out inspections and audits on construction sites and then reporting your findings
- Undertaking Accident Investigations
- Providing guidance and advice to all levels of employees
- Delivering Tool Box Talks
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Consultant you will
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate ideally Construction
- Be willing to travel the South-East region of the UK
- Have experience within Groundworks (e.g foundations, excavations, drainage, street works)
- Possess the gravitas to liaise at all levels from site operatives to director level
The is ideal candidate will receive a salary of up to £55k + Car + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>