Health and Safety Advisor - up to £40k + package
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor (up to £40k) to join a leading utilities contractor. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel and diary with their line manager. The organisation are committed to HSE with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the board.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent portfolio of sites across London. Reporting into the Senior Health and Safety Manager & Senior Health and Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for visiting multiple sites in London advising and liaising with other business streams on various projects. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or Construction certificate (essential)
- Have utilities, civil engineering, construction, substation experience (ideally, but will consider any HSE experience)
- Hold a full UK driving license (essential)
In return, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Site inspections
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Construction phase plans
- Attending client and external safety meetings
- Production of performance reports on projects
- Bringing innovation to various projects
- Build relationships with site personnel
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a generous salary of up to £40,000, plus a great package. This includes a company car, company bonus, 24 days of AL and 3% matched pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability for next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.