Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - £40k-£45k + Car or Car allowance + package
Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious construction organisation working a role covering the West London region. This role is to pay a salary of up to £45k + Car/Allowance + Medical + Pension + Bonus.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. Reporting to the Divisional Safety Manager, you will undertake operational responsibilities and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (ideally Construction)
- Have experience working with RC-Frames (essential)
- Have operational experience working within a Construction Health & Safety role
- Be able to drive with a full UK driving license
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £45k + Car/Allowance + Medical + Pension + Bonus.
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!