I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join a rapidly expanding Construction organisation based near Bracknell.
Reporting directly to the Director, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £40k + package depending on experience and qualifications.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements
- Conducting site inspections
- Carrying out audits
- Conducting construction phase plans
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction certificate as a minimum
- Possess working experience within the construction industry within a Safety role
- Have a knowledge of CDM and have previously written RAMS
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org