Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a reputable M+E / Construction Organisation based near to Portsmouth with sites predominantly within the South. The role of Health and Safety Advisor is to pay a salary of up to £30k + Medical + Pension + Bonus.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established organisation who pride themselves on the quality of their service, impeccable reputation and repeat business with their clients. Reporting to the Operations Director, you will undertake operational responsibilities and associated documentation and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Possess experience working within the construction industry
- Have operational experience working within a Construction Health & Safety role
- Be able to drive with a full UK driving license
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £30k + Medical + Pension + Bonus.
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!