We have a new opportunity available for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a growing and progressive Construction Health and Safety Consultancy. This flexible role will be home based covering sites within the M25 with travel to their office in Essex once a week. This is to pay a salary of up to £40k + Car Allowance + Pension.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a team orientated Health and Safety Advisor who is looking to progress a career within the construction health and safety industry. You will work operational, onsite responsibilities within a progressive and close-knit team as part of a business that is growing rapidly and therefore has produced this opportunity for someone looking to forge a career in Health and Safety.
As the Health and Safety Advisor your key day to day duties will include:
- Carrying out inspections and audits on construction sites
- Producing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Writing policies and procedures
To be successful for the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate, ideally Construction Certificate
- Have construction industry experience (M+E, Installation, Fit Out exp is desirable)
- Have a full UK driving license
- Be engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary of up to £40k + Car Allowance + Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to email@example.com