Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join an expanding principle contractor, covering two sites based in Essex and Norfolk.
Reporting directly to the UK Health and Safety Manager working as a valued part of a committed health and safety team, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices across two sites.
This position is offered as a 3 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis with a possibility of a permanent role.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate from £250-£290 per day.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising Health and Safety onsite
- Ensuring that company management systems and policies procedures are being followed
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- CDM duties
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the company management systems
- Attending site meetings
- Basic health and safety training
- Maintaining relationships with the client and other external company’s
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction (essential)
- Have civil engineering, civils, gas, utilities or electricity experience (essential)
- Have a SHEA Gas ticket (advantageous)
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.