Interim Health and Safety Advisor – Local Government - £270p/d to £300p/d – Near Woodford – 3 to 6-month contract – ASAP
Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking an Interim Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious business based near Woodford, London.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 3-6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
As the Interim Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and guidance to employees in the organisation regarding health and safety
- Conducting risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out health and safety training
- Carrying out accident investigations
- The successful Interim Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Be a Technical Member of IOSH
- Possess experience working within a local government, retail, property management environment
The successful individual will benefit from daily rate of £270p/d to £300p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.