Health and Safety Advisor - up to £38k + package including a company vehicle
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious construction and civil engineering organisation. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to HSE with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the management team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent portfolio of sites. Reporting into the Senior Health and Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for visiting multiple sites across Northampton and Milton Keynes. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or Construction certificate or above (essential)
- Have utilities, civil engineering or construction experience (essential)
- Hold a full UK driving license (essential)
- Hold a utilities, water or civil engineering ticket (beneficial)
In return the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Site inspections
- Attending client meetings
- Improving the behavior safety culture
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a generous salary of up to £38,000, plus a great package. This includes a company car, company pension and 24 days of annual leave.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email email@example.com to express your interest.