Principal People are currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a leading M&E business working upon a prestigious project near to Burton upon Trent.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in implementing and maintaining safety on site within a range of heavy industry environments including working at height, lifting operations and working with heavy machinery.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a daily rate of £200-230/day.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Attending relevant meetings
- Site discussions with contractors on site
- Site inductions
- Site inspections and tool box talks
- Undertaking relevant administration
As the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Possess experience working within M&E / Heavy manufacturing / Installations / FMCG
- Have knowledge and experience working with CDM
- Have experience dealing with contractors
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please follow the link to apply!