Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor required to join a market leading company based near Croydon.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for all health and safety policies and procedures and working with the team to promote a positive culture across the site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the HS culture on the site.
- Working closely with the Health and Safety Manager covering operational tasks
- Making recommendations to improve Health and Safety across multiple sites
- Implementing company-wide Health and Safety strategy across sites
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Experience in logistics, distribution, transport, manufacturing or similar industry.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business.
- Minimum of one-year experience in Health and Safety
In return the position is paying between £20-25k, plus package.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.