Health & Safety Advisor - 9 month FTC - Bristol - Utilities - £40K + Package
Are you a dedicated Health & Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Health & Safety Advisor to join a nationally recognised business based in Bristol.
Reporting directly to the Health & Safety Manager, the successful Health & Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as an 8-9 month Fixed Term Contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading salary of £40K (Pro Rata), 27 Days + bank holidays (pro rata), allowance travel 9% combined pension, bonus and pool car.
The successful Health & Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring an improvement and enhance the safety culture
- Improving health & safety performance across the business
- Updating and review health & safety policies
- Carrying out accident investigations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
- Experience within Utilities or Manufacturing Experience
- Experience of working with site level staff as well as engaging at board level is beneficial
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.