I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a reputable leading construction organisation based near to Chelmsford with sites across the South UK. This role is offering a salary of up to £35k plus a Van, Fuel Card and Pension.
The position of Health and Safety Advisor is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established organisation who pride themselves on the quality of their service, impeccable reputation and repeat business with their clients. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will undertake operational responsibilities and associated documentation as well as have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisations safety culture. This company have experienced fantastic growth over the last number of years to establish them as market leaders in their field.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have experience working within the construction industry
- Have operational experience working within a Construction health and safety role
- Be able to drive with a full UK driving license
- Be an engaging and communicative individual able to liaise at all levels
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £35k plus a Van, Fuel Card and Pension.
To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org