Currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a Local Government organisation based in London for a 3-month contract position.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment within a role that has opportunity to work within an unbelievably varied role that will ultimately develop and diversify your experience within Health and Safety.
As the Health and Safety and Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Devising training programs and courses and delivering these (and other courses) to a range of staff in the most appropriate manner
- Inspecting & auditing premises and processes and Carrying out investigations, gathering evidence and procuring samples.
- Writing complex reports, briefing notes, procedures and work instructions on operational issues, to reconcile/resolve conflicting issues or priorities and devising, evaluating and recommending solutions.
- Providing advice and guidance on new & changed legislation and the organisations policies
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience carrying out operational Health and Safety tasks within a multidiscipline organisation (Open to backgrounds with a preference for Local Authority, Education among other public sector run organisations)
- An approachable personality, great communication skills and most importantly will be a solution focused practitioner
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a day rate up to £350.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability next week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.