Are you a dedicated Health and Safety Professional looking for your next contract?
Principal People are the leading HSEQ recruitment specialists, established almost 30 years ago.
With a committed team of specialist Contract Consultants, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities available for Health and Safety Advisors and Managers with working experience within Construction, New Build, Utilities and Civil Engineering sectors.
In order to be considered for the upcoming contract opportunities we have available; the successful candidate must have experience of working as either a Health and Safety Advisor or Manager.
Typical duties of a Health and Safety Professional include:
- Reviewing and undertaking risk assessments and method statements
- Improving site Health and Safety culture
- Undertake in-house Health and Safety Training
- Ensuring the sites are fully compliant with Health and Safety regulations
In order to be considered, the successful candidates will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction as a minimum
- Experience working within the Construction, Utilities, New Build or Civil Engineering sectors
- The ability to communicate at all levels
Please note that this advert is not related to one particular live contract vacancy, however is a call for expressions of interest related to a range of upcoming opportunities.
We offer a referral fee of £250 should you recommend a Health and Safety professional we have not engaged with in the last 6 months, who we go on to place. Should you know of an excellent individual within your network; please do let us know.
Please note that we are only able to assist candidates holding the NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) as a minimum, in addition to possessing working experience within Health and Safety. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regret that we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.